Main Menu

Black A2 Status

Started by Phillip, January 25, 2010, 02:53:49 AM

Phillip

I've been out of pocket CAP wise for a while.  Digging around here, I note that the Corporate Blues are allegedly out effective January 2011.  What I can't seem to find is the status of the Black A2 that was introduced with the CPU/TPU (BBQ?).  Did it get the axe too or will it still be allowed with the remaining corporate alternative uniforms?
Captain

Eclipse

The Black A2 is still approved for wear with the aviator whites.

It was introduced separately from the CSU.

"That Others May Zoom"

bosshawk

I believe that the black jacket is also approved for wear with the blue golf shirt and gray slacks.  I certainly hope so, as I wear it every week in winter.
Paul M. Reed
Col, USA(ret)
Former CAP Lt Col
Wilson #2777

Gunner C

It's also authorized with the blue flight suit.  That's something they'd better not change.  It wasn't cheep.  Of course, if they do, then what the heck.  There's nothing we can do about it.  It's their football - whatever they want to call a "uniform," they can.  Just wait until they outlaw Corfams or restrict them only to members who meet height, weight, grooming, and eye color standards.  >:D

PHall

Quote from: Gunner C on January 25, 2010, 09:00:03 PM
It's also authorized with the blue flight suit.  That's something they'd better not change.  It wasn't cheep.  Of course, if they do, then what the heck.  There's nothing we can do about it.  It's their football - whatever they want to call a "uniform," they can.  Just wait until they outlaw Corfams or restrict them only to members who meet height, weight, grooming, and eye color standards.  >:D

Then I guess you didn't get the memo then. >:D