Vanguard site improving

Started by SilverEagle2, October 20, 2009, 04:41:02 PM

SilverEagle2

Vanguard added a new chat function for Customer Service. I used it today to inquire why my order was unusually taking too long. Worked well and the gal on the other end of the chat was very nice and informative. Much better than the person I talked to on the phone several orders back.

If you need to talk to them, give it a shot.
     Jason R. Hess, Col, CAP
Commander, Rocky Mountain Region

"People are not excellent because they achieve great things;
they achieve great things because they choose to be excellent."
Gerald G. Probst,
Beloved Grandfather, WWII B-24 Pilot, Successful Businessman

IceNine

They took an extra long time to ship my new insignia, they said it would ship within 3-5 days, and I chose 3-5 day shipping.  It took them 6 days to ship it but they sent it overnight.

I was pleasantly surprised that they took the extra effort to ensure the product arrived in their published time frame the upgraded shipping was a +1 in the win column for a company that I otherwise have a long standing distaste for.

I can only hope the winds of change are blowing at VG and that the service will soon be top notch.
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

SilverEagle2

I have had that happen before too. I am hoping they step up and overnight this one too. Needless to say, I hope this trend continues.
     Jason R. Hess, Col, CAP
Commander, Rocky Mountain Region

"People are not excellent because they achieve great things;
they achieve great things because they choose to be excellent."
Gerald G. Probst,
Beloved Grandfather, WWII B-24 Pilot, Successful Businessman

Airrace

I too have had good luck lately with Vanguard. I placed an order two weeks ago and recived it yesterday. Not bad considering I live on the west coast.