Is a Venture Crew Good or Bad?

Started by 2ltAlexD, August 21, 2009, 02:04:57 AM

DC

Quote from: DBlair on September 08, 2009, 01:54:58 AM
There is an Eagle Scout ribbon now?
No, there was a thread talking about the possibility of one, not sure what happened to it...

Major Carrales

I'm gonna post our progress in working with the Scouts here.  Give me a few days to hash this out.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

GoofyOne

If considering the Eagle Scout are they including the Girl Scout Gold Award (equal to the Eagle) as part of that discussion?

DC

Quote from: GoofyOne on September 08, 2009, 02:48:54 PM
If considering the Eagle Scout are they including the Girl Scout Gold Award (equal to the Eagle) as part of that discussion?
Yes, there was discussion about that. I don't know what happened to the thread, I'm pretty sure it was in the uniform forum, but seems to have disappeared...

MIKE

Sparky revived that long dead thread from four years ago to tack this Venture Crew thing on it for some reason.  Pylon split it off instead, and I've merged it up with the most recent thread on the subject.
Mike Johnston

Major Carrales

Quote from: MIKE on September 08, 2009, 03:02:41 PM
Sparky revived that long dead thread from four years ago to tack this Venture Crew thing on it for some reason.  Pylon split it off instead, and I've merged it up with the most recent thread on the subject.

For the record, I saw the post in the "Who's Online" function and replied.  It was not until I saw it after posting that I noticed the date.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454