Main Menu

Vanguard BDUs?

Started by DC, June 26, 2009, 10:13:45 PM

jacob

Quote from: DC on June 29, 2009, 06:30:41 PM
Quote from: jacob on June 29, 2009, 06:10:11 PM
The last set of BBDUs I ordered from Vanguard were Propper - but the pants were ripstop and the shirt was twill.
They sell both, are you sure you ordered both ripstop or both twill?

I see the difference noted in the camo BDUs, but not the BBDUs.  I ordered CAP1400 for pants and CAP1401 for the shirt, which both correspond to the winter weight in camo.

BTCS1 C/CC

They are all different manufacturers but they are always good  quality that you can trust. When you order clothing from vanguard it always comes quickly but I ordered a parade rifle from them and they are backordering it till july thats 2 months after I ordered it. I also ordered it for a function that was two months ago and now its almost useless to me since I am now a flag bearer
C/TSgt W

Eclipse

Quote from: BTCS1 on June 30, 2009, 03:55:19 PM
They are all different manufacturers but they are always good  quality that you can trust. When you order clothing from vanguard it always comes quickly but I ordered a parade rifle from them and they are backordering it till july thats 2 months after I ordered it. I also ordered it for a function that was two months ago and now its almost useless to me since I am now a flag bearer.

Then cancel the order and get it elsewhere, probably in a couple of days.

"That Others May Zoom"

HPM_CAP

I ordered BDUs and the Flight Suit from BDU.com and am 100% happy with quality, customer service and price!!

IMHO $159 for the Flight Suit beats all other online retailers.

Eclipse

Heh - you might want to dial-down that sig about 80%...

"That Others May Zoom"

HPM_CAP

Quote from: Eclipse on July 01, 2009, 12:32:52 AM
Heh - you might want to dial-down that sig about 80%...

Done - thanks...

Ozzy

I'm also waiting for several C/Maj insignia I ordered three weeks ago -_-

And rifles from Vanguard? Where online do you see those?

Next time, get them from paradestore.com, it'll take about 2-3 days shipping and processing is only 1-2 days, and communication is excellent
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19