Main Menu

signatures

Started by hatentx, January 26, 2009, 03:45:47 AM

hatentx

So I am doing the new PDO thing and need to sign a CAPF 24 as the requester.  My question is are they looking for a signature or a signature block as I am use to doing in the RM. 

MIKE

Means sign your John Hancock...  Note that your vital stats are at the top of the form.
Mike Johnston

hatentx

Pylon

I've signed CAPF 24's with just "Signature, Capt, CAP" and they've processed just fine.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

RogueLeader

When I fill them out, for myself or whomever, I put the relevants persons information in, then I sign the bottom under requestor.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

ßτε

If you are referring to emailed forms, follow these instructions found on the Forms page of the CAP website:

Quote2.  Reference CAP Index 0-9, Paragraph 1.  Some forms are not intended to be transmitted, but are for record-keeping purposes.  These forms, and copies of other forms, (or the data they contain) may now be stored on a computer, electronically, without the need for a paper copy.  If this method is chosen as an alternative to paper, units should perform frequent backups of the data.  The following describes forms that may be transmitted through multiple echelons, and to National Headquarters, via fax or e-mail:

a. Forms listed with an asterisk (*) may be transmitted without a person's actual signature via e-mail only.

(1) Complete the form and place the name, title and unit of the signing authority in the signature block of the form and save the file.

(2) Prepare e-mail and ensure the name, title and unit of the signing authority is in body of the e-mail and attach the file (form) to the e-mail.