Main Menu

A Little Paintball Humor

Started by Rob Sherlin, November 19, 2008, 01:58:03 AM

Rob Sherlin

When I was in AFJROTC, a lot of us use to get together and play paintball. We'd get two teams together and one team would take off a dat ahead into the foothills (Altadena, CA.) and set up a camp. The other team would take off the next day, try to find them, and take the camp.
   I'll leave names out......but, there was one guy who never seemed to get hit. He always claimed "It was a ricochet!" when there were paint marks on him (after hearing it so many times, we knew better).
   One time we were out (on the hunting team), and we spotted this guy just off the trail on hill across from us. He was digging some kind of hole and gathering brush to put over it. We figured he was going to hide in it and try to ambush anyone we had coming up that trail. He didn't notice us, so we decided to have some fun. We sent two guys back and around to come up that trail, and another two up and around to come down it. The rest of us moved on.
    From what I was told, it worked perfectly! Sure enough, when the two guys came up the trail, he popped out and opened fire (he got the two guys). At that point, the two guys behind him just LIT HIM UP!!!!! Later when I saw this guy, he looked like he fell backwards into a vat of paint....I had to laugh. But, I laughed even harder when I was told that after he got hit, and was sitting there with a dumb look on his face, one of the guys who shot him yelled out, "GO AHEAD!....SAY THAT WAS A RICOCHET!"
To fly freely above the earth is the ultimate dream for me in life.....For I do not wish to wait till I pass to earn my wings.

Rob Sherlin SM, NER-NY-116