Has anyone ever seen this show

Started by flyguy06, February 04, 2006, 08:34:55 AM

flyguy06

Last night I was watching a show on AFN (Armed Forces Network). It was a teen reality show where these two teens switched lives wiheach other. One of the Teens was a aspiring pilot and CAP cadet. The teenthat switched withhim had to go flying in a CAP plane.

I am overseas, so a lot of shows we get are old and have already been shwn in the U.S. Has anyone ever heard or seen this show and this particular episode? I think it gave CAP some good press. I like it.

Xeno

There is a show like that that comes on the ABC family channel (or at least it used too). I can't remember what its called at the moment, I'll have to ask my sister, she watches that stuff all the time.

EDIT: It was called Switched, my sister says it is no longer airing, she remembers the episode you are talking about.
C/1st Lt. Josh Sims
C/CC SWR-AR-095

121.5 -- If you crash, we will dash...

flyguy06

Thats the show. "Switched". So, it doesnt come onanymore? I wonder when the episode I saw was shot?

shorning

Quote from: flyguy06 on February 04, 2006, 06:06:33 PM
Thats the show. "Switched". So, it doesnt come onanymore? I wonder when the episode I saw was shot?

Um...if it's on AFN, it's probably a year ago.  I seam to recall some chatter about that episode.