Utility same as flight suit?

Started by 0, June 27, 2008, 02:16:11 PM

Ok, I just reread the ICL from back in January that summarized all the changes we've gone through in the past few years.  I see where it says on the CAP distinctive flight suit we can wear the embroidered grade insignia.  However I can't see anything that says we can wear it on the Utility as well. Is it implied that we can wear it on the utilities as well as they are similiar to the flight suit just not made of NOMEX? 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

Eclipse

Embroidered grade insignia on dark-blue cloth is approved for the dark-blue utility jumpsuit and the dark-blue Nomex flight suit.

Embroidered grade on ultramarine blue cloth has been approved for wear on the light-blue Nomex flight suit (still approved for wear until March 2009).

I believe plastic-encased metal grade insignia is still the only approved option on the green Nomex flight suit.

"That Others May Zoom"

Ok thanks that's what I thought but where ICL didn't say the Dark Blue Utility I wasn't too sure and wanted to double check before I did it.  I don't want to be incorrect when I wear it.  Kinda bad if the senior is incorrect when they tell the cadets that they're incorrect.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO