Main Menu

Topeka KS

Started by Flying Pig, March 26, 2008, 03:35:21 PM

Flying Pig

Anyone from that area?  Our Sq.'s Chaplain was brought on as a pastor in Topeka and is relocating.

RickFranz

I live about 2 hours from there, what did you need?
Rick Franz, Col, CAP
KSWG CC
Gill Rob Wilson #2703
IC1

Flying Pig

I was just trying to get him some info on the Sq. in the area and maybe some contact people.

RickFranz

Quote from: Flying Pig on March 26, 2008, 05:11:40 PM
I was just trying to get him some info on the Sq. in the area and maybe some contact people.
I sent you a PM with the Squadron Commander email address.
Rick Franz, Col, CAP
KSWG CC
Gill Rob Wilson #2703
IC1

Johnny Yuma

Would not want to be a pastor in Topeka, KS - Home to Fred Phelps and his Cult a.k.a Westboro Baptist Church.

New ministers and new ministries are nothing more than fresh meat for the grinder and he's got the City, county and state governments running scared of him. He's going to be fighting the Devil on his own ground here.

There is a unit there with a fledgling cadet program.
"And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it smash our enemies to tiny bits. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima bean-"

" Skip a bit, brother."

"And then the Lord spake, saying: "First, shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. "Three" shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. "Four" shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two, execpting that thou then goest on to three. Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade to-wards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuffit. Amen."

Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven:

Flying Pig

Well, I can tell you he's not a Baptist minister.  The church hes going to is pretty large and well established.  THanks for the heads up.  Ill pass it on.