Armstrong to Mitchell

Started by mprokosch11, September 12, 2007, 01:34:24 AM

dwb

Quote from: SarDragon on September 13, 2007, 05:28:07 AMI have a Mitchell award, but no Curry. Where does that leave me?  :o

I don't know... the old folks home?  ;D

jimmydeanno

Quote from: SarDragon on September 13, 2007, 05:28:07 AM
I have a Mitchell award, but no Curry.

I'm sorry... ;D

How did you get the Mitchell without a Curry?
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

Pylon

To address the original question, as others have pointed out, it is 60 days between all achievements and milestone awards, no exceptions.  The misperception that you do not need to wait 60 days for awards, just achievements, is because that's how it used to be until the most recent release of CAPR 52-16 (in Oct 06).  It was very recently changed.

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

MIKE

IIRC it inputs your Mitchell date if no Curry is entered.
Mike Johnston

BlackKnight

Quote from: Pylon on September 13, 2007, 01:39:32 PM
To address the original question, as others have pointed out, it is 60 days between all achievements and milestone awards, no exceptions.  The misperception that you do not need to wait 60 days for awards, just achievements, is because that's how it used to be until the most recent release of CAPR 52-16 (in Oct 06).  It was very recently changed.

Actually, if you want to be really anal it's no longer 60 days.  CAPR 52-16 Oct 06 changed it to two months.
Guess NHQ must have concluded most senior cadet programs personnel can't count.   ;D
Phil Boylan, Maj, CAP
DCS, Rome Composite Sqdn - GA043
http://www.romecap.org/