So I went to the PAO Academy!!! Guess who I saw...

Started by Major Carrales, August 09, 2007, 05:35:18 AM

NIN

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on August 09, 2007, 03:55:50 PMRemember... if you die and go to Hell, you have to go through Atlanta to get there.

Years ago, when Billy Crystal was on SNL, he did a bit as "Yul Brynner's sister, Kitty Brynner, travel agent.." and they cut to him with the bald head in a dress with a string of pearls, and (s)he's saying on the phone (in a thick pseudo-Yul Brynner accent): "No, no... You cannot get there from here. You have to change planes in Atlanta..."

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Major Carrales

Quote from: NIN on August 11, 2007, 03:33:42 AM
Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on August 09, 2007, 03:55:50 PMRemember... if you die and go to Hell, you have to go through Atlanta to get there.

Years ago, when Billy Crystal was on SNL, he did a bit as "Yul Brynner's sister, Kitty Brynner, travel agent.." and they cut to him with the bald head in a dress with a string of pearls, and (s)he's saying on the phone (in a thick pseudo-Yul Brynner accent): "No, no... You cannot get there from here. You have to change planes in Atlanta..."
I actually liked Atlanta's airport...er...CITY...uh...STARBASE!

But, as to KAch's comments, wouldn't it be weird if the Atlanta Airport was PURGATORY.  I mean, really...if not for running into Kach,  (as I've said before) all we do at terminals is try to avoid actually looking at one another and going out of our way to be alone in a crowded concourse.  Who knows who gets dumped there until they have an opening up there...or down there.

Maybe that is CONCOURSE H!

"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454