Main Menu

Old CAPR 55-1

Started by 1730614cfii, June 06, 2005, 01:18:44 PM

1730614cfii

I'm looking for a complete copy of the old "CAPR 55-1 CAP Operational Mission Procedures."  Does anyone have a copy that I can borrow?  Has anyone scanned it into a pdf file?

Buzz

How old?   I have a file on here that is the manual from 1999.

shorning

I'll sell you mine for $500.

1730614cfii

The revision I am looking for had a lot of attachments.  To name a few: Attachment 4-1 was "Standardization Grid System," Attachment 4-2 was "Search Probability of Detection," Attachment 3 was "Determination of Search Areas."   The attachments were deleted from later revisions.

shorning

And to ask the question again, what's the year on the manual you are looking for?

1730614cfii

I don't know.  I have hard copies of Attachments 4-1 thru 4-8, and none of the pages are dated.  Some time ago, I was looking to get a complete copy of the whole document, but now I no longer really need it.  \

Pylon

Quote from: 1730614cfii on September 02, 2005, 03:36:52 AM
The revision I am looking for had a lot of attachments.  To name a few: Attachment 4-1 was "Standardization Grid System," Attachment 4-2 was "Search Probability of Detection," Attachment 3 was "Determination of Search Areas."   The attachments were deleted from later revisions.

Haven't they moved those attachments into the Aircrew Reference Text?  I'm pretty sure those items are somewhere in the ES Curriculum Project materials that are currently available online...
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP