Main Menu

Tri-Wing Encampment

Started by Kerrbie, July 02, 2007, 02:15:21 AM

Kerrbie

Who's been? and who plans to go? What are some of your stories?
C/2nd Lt Katheryn Kerr, CAP
Cadet Deputy Commander, Group 2
Carroll Composite Squadron, MD Wing, MER

mikeylikey

Does it count if I "went" when it was held in PAWG about 9 years ago?  If so.....that was the largest Encampment in modern Cadet Program history with about 650 Cadets and Officers in attendance.  It was rather interesting to say the least!  For some reason the logistics fell through in regard of where to hold it because military facilities were being used for something.  The decision was made to hold it in conjunction with PAWG Enc.  Lots of "out of state" friends were made that year. 
What's up monkeys?

Kerrbie

Oh wow thats crazy.

Since I remember that last few years we've held it at Camp Fretterd. We get a lot of non tri-state area cadets everyyear. Last year we got like 5 from NJ one from NY one from FL. I think there was one from Arkansas. This year we have 3 from NJ and one from Minnesota but thats Staff im not sure about Cadets yet.
C/2nd Lt Katheryn Kerr, CAP
Cadet Deputy Commander, Group 2
Carroll Composite Squadron, MD Wing, MER

elkorona

Quote from: SuperK on July 02, 2007, 05:42:59 PM
Oh wow thats crazy.

Since I remember that last few years we've held it at Camp Fretterd. We get a lot of non tri-state area cadets everyyear. Last year we got like 5 from NJ one from NY one from FL. I think there was one from Arkansas. This year we have 3 from NJ and one from Minnesota but thats Staff im not sure about Cadets yet.

Don't forget Arizona too.
Lt Col Elliott Korona, CAP
Deputy Director, Civic Leadership Academy