Cadet programs badges graphic

Started by Vegas1972, October 30, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

Vegas1972

Does anyone happen to have a graphic or good image of the senior and master level cadet programs badge I could use?  I'm looking to update my signature to the senior level version at this time. 

Thanks!
Brian
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.", Sgt. John M. Stryker.

Jester

PM me your email. I just made a Senior one last week.

Spam

Hi Brian.

Have you thought about updating your Raptor pic, as well? Whats your F-22 connection?

It's a great pic, but is it a Nellis OT bird now? I'd have thought picking one of the 422nd birds would be more fitting. My memory may be bad (its been like 10 years since we delivered it) but I think that tail number was the first Block 20 Langley 1TFW delivery that Scorch did.

V/r
Spam

Vegas1972

Quote from: Spam on October 30, 2017, 05:07:53 PM
Hi Brian.

Have you thought about updating your Raptor pic, as well? Whats your F-22 connection?

It's a great pic, but is it a Nellis OT bird now? I'd have thought picking one of the 422nd birds would be more fitting. My memory may be bad (its been like 10 years since we delivered it) but I think that tail number was the first Block 20 Langley 1TFW delivery that Scorch did.

V/r
Spam

It was a preloaded picture at militarysignatures.com that was neat and I liked.  I was (unsuccessfully)  trying to get a multi-service signature going there and it was one of the ones you could use.   I haven't gotten around to uploading one of my own. 

Last I knew, 042 was assigned to the 43rd at Tyndall.  I've been remotely involved in some of the testing for the F22.   Mainly I just liked the  picture.  :)

Spam

It is very cool. I would stick to things you've personally done though, rather than borrow.
<snip>

R/s,
Spam

Vegas1972

Thanks,   It is meant as more a generic aviation/Air Force background rather than an indication of something I'm closely involved in.

PA Guy

Quote from: Spam on October 30, 2017, 06:48:31 PM

It is very cool. I would stick to things you've personally done though, rather than borrow.
(disclosure: I was senior engineering staff on the F-22, 2002-2010).

R/s,
Spam

Good grief ::) ::) Put up what you like Vegas. You aren't claiming you had some personal affiliation.