Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 25, 2017, 01:32:44 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: New cloth insignia on the CFDU?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New cloth insignia on the CFDU?  (Read 296 times)
foo
Forum Regular

« on: March 11, 2017, 04:54:19 PM »

Is the new cloth insignia (silver thread) authorized for the blue flight suit? The ABU announcement only refers to BDUs and the CWU, so I'm thinking no.
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 05:05:25 PM »

The blue flight suit has authorized dark blue with full color insignia since its inception.

"Effort" does not equal "results".
The contents of this post are Copyright 2017 by eclipse. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

foo
Forum Regular

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 07:18:32 PM »

The blue flight suit has authorized dark blue with full color insignia since its inception.

Thanks for the confirmation. I was thinking it had to be the one Vanguard sells as "insignia for cap CAP flight suit," which has white thread (for the relevant grades) on navy blue. But now that you point it out, I see 39-1 does say full color, so silver it will be for me.
PHall
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 09:17:49 PM »

Thanks for the confirmation. I was thinking it had to be the one Vanguard sells as "insignia for cap CAP flight suit," which has white thread (for the relevant grades) on navy blue. But now that you point it out, I see 39-1 does say full color, so silver it will be for me.

Scamguard hasn't updated their catalog...
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: New cloth insignia on the CFDU?