Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 25, 2017, 03:33:36 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Copies of SUI Replies
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Copies of SUI Replies  (Read 180 times)
DemonOps

Unit: GLR-MI-703

« on: March 09, 2017, 09:26:25 PM »

To obtain my senior rating as an Administrative Officer, I need to prepare administration responses to Compliance Inspection (CI), Self Inspection (SI) or Subordinate Unit Inspection (SUI) questions.  Fortunately, our unit is going through a SUI this month!  It would be helpful if anyone had an example they could send me of how they responded.
I'm finding that the Administration Officer position can actually be a real asset to the unit, if they do their jobs.  Preparing for our upcoming SUI has shown me how I can be helpful. 
Thanks, Dave

[fixed type size]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 12:35:26 AM by SarDragon » Logged
David J. D'Arcy, Capt, CAP
West Michigan Historian and Administration Officer
Fubar
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 11:01:43 PM »

I totally failed this vision test.
PHall

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 12:01:20 AM »

Yeah, the tiny type totally destroyed any desire I had to help him.
Brad

Unit: MER-SC-020

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 12:06:52 AM »

To obtain my senior rating as an Administrative Officer, I need to prepare administration responses to Compliance Inspection (CI), Self Inspection (SI) or Subordinate Unit Inspection (SUI) questions.  Fortunately, our unit is going through a SUI this month!  It would be helpful if anyone had an example they could send me of how they responded.

I'm finding that the Administration Officer position can actually be a real asset to the unit, if they do their jobs.  Preparing for our upcoming SUI has shown me how I can be helpful.

Thanks, Dave

Talk to your Wing IG first, as this possibly gets into issues of privileged documents. CAPR 123-3 section 9b:

b. Disclaimer. All inspections and reports, and associated correspondence containing discrepancy reporting, will include the following statement: "This is a PRIVILEGED DOCUMENT that cannot be released in whole or part to persons or agencies outside the Civil Air Patrol or USAF, nor can it be republished in whole or part in any publication not containing this statement, including the Civil Air Patrol magazines and general use pamphlets, without the express approval of the National Commander of the Civil Air Patrol and Commander of CAP-USAF. FOR OFFICIAL CAP USE ONLY”

Speaking only as an SUI Inspection Team Chief, not as an actual IG, but the responses could come under that document protection.
Brad Lee
Maj, CAP
Assistant Director of Communications
SCWG
Sandlapper 41
K4RMN
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Copies of SUI Replies