Cadet Officer Shoulder Boards

Started by xray328, February 15, 2017, 09:54:51 PM

jeders

Quote from: shuman14 on February 28, 2017, 01:12:27 PM
QuoteDid I miss a tiff betwixt you two?

Nah, he just doesn't like me and doesn't think any good ideas for CAP can come from anywhere except from a CAP member who has at least ten years minutes experience in the organization.

FTFY
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

abdsp51

Quote from: shuman14 on February 28, 2017, 01:12:27 PM
QuoteDid I miss a tiff betwixt you two?

Nah, he just doesn't like me and doesn't think any good ideas for CAP can come from anywhere except from a CAP member who has at least ten years experience in the organization.

We tend to disagree a lot.  ;)

Most don't like you.  And you set the tone for yourself when you first showed up trying to tell us we were broke and how to fix it with no experience in the org what so ever.

CAPDCCMOM

Hey guys, let's keep it civil. There are usually Cadets reading these boards. Lead by example, be the change you want to see, etc, etc etc

Luis R. Ramos

Although in general I do like Shuman's attempts to have us think about issues involving CAP. To sort of reinvent some ways of doing things... Also even if a patron member, he is still a member. However his statement of

... any good ideas for CAP can come from anywhere except from a CAP member...

I have found it as well in members who are former military members. They will not let non-ex military joke, comment or opine.

Sorry Shuman!

[Dousing my head and back with lots and lots of oil so the responses I will get do fly off my back...]

>:D
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

SarDragon

Are we done here?

Yup, thought so.

Click.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member