Another Vanguard "Value Add"...

Started by Eclipse, February 11, 2017, 09:54:15 PM

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Flying Pig

So there's just a rogue  yellow stitch?   Amazing the stuff that gets past QC.   

NIN

Quote from: Flying Pig on February 12, 2017, 01:09:40 PM
So there's just a rogue  yellow stitch?   Amazing the stuff that gets past QC.

And dat prop hub
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Luis R. Ramos

I must need new glasses... I did not catch the yellow stitch until someone pointed it... I thought it was the R of AIR...

Wow... Just wow... How can they do something like that? Go rogue?
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

Eclipse

Didn't even notice the "Bozo Button".  Yes, the stitching, which can be seen from space and looks
like someone sneezed while setting up the machine.  I looked at it and was like ""Did I do this?".

The "R" in patrol is 100% wrong as well, but I think it's been like that for a long time.

"That Others May Zoom"

dwb

NIN

Quote from: Eclipse on February 12, 2017, 03:32:41 PM
Didn't even notice the "Bozo Button".  Yes, the stitching, which can be seen from space and looks
like someone sneezed while setting up the machine.  I looked at it and was like ""Did I do this?".

The "R" in patrol is 100% wrong as well, but I think it's been like that for a long time.

Apparently there is a move afoot to fix that R-type action on more than just the patches, but honestly, thats the *LEAST* of the egregious concerns.

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

ozone

The patch I just ordered looks the same way.  Do you think if I return it as defective, they'll get the hint?

PHall

Quote from: ozone on February 22, 2017, 12:37:02 AM
The patch I just ordered looks the same way.  Do you think if I return it as defective, they'll get the hint?

Not likely since all of the other ones they have in stock look the same!