Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 23, 2017, 07:54:27 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Another Vanguard "Value Add"...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Another Vanguard "Value Add"...  (Read 784 times)
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« on: February 11, 2017, 05:54:15 PM »

"Effort" does not equal "results".
The contents of this post are Copyright 2017 by eclipse. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Flying Pig
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 09:09:40 AM »

So there's just a rogue  yellow stitch?   Amazing the stuff that gets past QC.   
NIN
VIP

Unit: of issue

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 10:07:54 AM »

So there's just a rogue  yellow stitch?   Amazing the stuff that gets past QC.

And dat prop hub
Darin Ninness, Lt Col, CAP
Sq Bubba, Wing Dude, National Guy
The contents of this post are Copyright 2017 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.
Luis R. Ramos

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 11:30:10 AM »

I must need new glasses... I did not catch the yellow stitch until someone pointed it... I thought it was the R of AIR...

Wow... Just wow... How can they do something like that? Go rogue?

Squadron Administrative Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 11:32:41 AM »

Didn't even notice the "Bozo Button".  Yes, the stitching, which can be seen from space and looks
like someone sneezed while setting up the machine.  I looked at it and was like ""Did I do this?".

The "R" in patrol is 100% wrong as well, but I think it's been like that for a long time.

"Effort" does not equal "results".
The contents of this post are Copyright 2017 by eclipse. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

dwb

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 12:42:00 PM »

The patch was sewn up by this guy.

NIN
VIP

Unit: of issue

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 01:26:28 PM »

Didn't even notice the "Bozo Button".  Yes, the stitching, which can be seen from space and looks
like someone sneezed while setting up the machine.  I looked at it and was like ""Did I do this?".

The "R" in patrol is 100% wrong as well, but I think it's been like that for a long time.

Apparently there is a move afoot to fix that R-type action on more than just the patches, but honestly, thats the *LEAST* of the egregious concerns.

Darin Ninness, Lt Col, CAP
Sq Bubba, Wing Dude, National Guy
The contents of this post are Copyright 2017 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.
ozone
Recruit

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 08:37:02 PM »

The patch I just ordered looks the same way.  Do you think if I return it as defective, they'll get the hint?
PHall

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 09:00:44 PM »

The patch I just ordered looks the same way.  Do you think if I return it as defective, they'll get the hint?

Not likely since all of the other ones they have in stock look the same!
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Another Vanguard "Value Add"...