Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 25, 2017, 01:53:01 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Another Vanguard "Value Add"...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Another Vanguard "Value Add"...  (Read 1149 times)
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« on: February 11, 2017, 05:54:15 PM »

"Effort" does not equal "results".
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2017 by eclipse. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Flying Pig
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 09:09:40 AM »

So there's just a rogue  yellow stitch?   Amazing the stuff that gets past QC.   
NIN
VIP

Unit: of issue

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 10:07:54 AM »

So there's just a rogue  yellow stitch?   Amazing the stuff that gets past QC.

And dat prop hub
Darin Ninness, Lt Col, CAP
Sq Bubba, Wing Dude, National Guy
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2017 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.
Luis R. Ramos

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 11:30:10 AM »

I must need new glasses... I did not catch the yellow stitch until someone pointed it... I thought it was the R of AIR...

Wow... Just wow... How can they do something like that? Go rogue?

Squadron Administrative Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 11:32:41 AM »

Didn't even notice the "Bozo Button".  Yes, the stitching, which can be seen from space and looks
like someone sneezed while setting up the machine.  I looked at it and was like ""Did I do this?".

The "R" in patrol is 100% wrong as well, but I think it's been like that for a long time.

"Effort" does not equal "results".
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2017 by eclipse. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

dwb

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 12:42:00 PM »

The patch was sewn up by this guy.

NIN
VIP

Unit: of issue

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 01:26:28 PM »

Didn't even notice the "Bozo Button".  Yes, the stitching, which can be seen from space and looks
like someone sneezed while setting up the machine.  I looked at it and was like ""Did I do this?".

The "R" in patrol is 100% wrong as well, but I think it's been like that for a long time.

Apparently there is a move afoot to fix that R-type action on more than just the patches, but honestly, thats the *LEAST* of the egregious concerns.

Darin Ninness, Lt Col, CAP
Sq Bubba, Wing Dude, National Guy
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2017 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.
ozone
Recruit

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 08:37:02 PM »

The patch I just ordered looks the same way.  Do you think if I return it as defective, they'll get the hint?
PHall

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 09:00:44 PM »

The patch I just ordered looks the same way.  Do you think if I return it as defective, they'll get the hint?

Not likely since all of the other ones they have in stock look the same!
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Another Vanguard "Value Add"...