Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2017, 01:39:43 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Corporate Service Dress Uniform - Nametag Placement
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Corporate Service Dress Uniform - Nametag Placement  (Read 378 times)
♠SARKID♠
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Unit: GLR-WI-002

Timmerman Composite Squadron - WIWG - CAP
« on: February 06, 2017, 03:22:21 PM »

Color me confuzzled. I'm looking at getting a blazer combo and 39-1 is a tad confusing about placement of the nametag. The wording says the nametag...
Will be worn with the top edge of nametag aligned with top edge of the left breast pocket.      Emphasis mine.
...but the illustration shows the bottom edge of the nametag aligned with the top edge of the pocket.

I can't recall how I've seen it in person; my mind's eye has a propensity for making junk up to screw with me. Can someone throw me a bone?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:58:45 PM by ♠SARKID♠ » Logged

Capt. Dan Turkal
                WI-002/CC
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 04:33:16 PM »

Where ever you are posting your graphics is coming up 403 for me.

That's gotta be (another) typo, it's always been worn with the bottom edge over the pocket,
similar to all the other dress uniforms. I guess the exception would be if you are low on wedgies and
wearing the pocket protector, the whole thing is going to be below the pocket since it's >in< the pocket.

"Effort" does not equal "results".
The contents of this post are Copyright 2017 by eclipse. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Corporate Service Dress Uniform - Nametag Placement