Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2017, 06:33:27 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Cadet Programs Management & Activities  |  Topic: TLC Basic site updated and New! Intermediate Course posted - Jan 2017
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TLC Basic site updated and New! Intermediate Course posted - Jan 2017  (Read 297 times)
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« on: February 03, 2017, 08:05:33 PM »

The slides and materials are dated "Dec 2016", but I don't think it was actually posted until mid-January.
I've been in there a bunch of times recently preparing for the TLC-B this weekend and on Tuesday
my people were mentioning things had been updated.

Basic
http://www.capmembers.com/cadet_programs/library/tlc_course/tlc-basic/
Doesn't appear to have changed.

Intermediate
http://www.capmembers.com/cadet_programs/library/tlc_course/tlc-intermediate/

FWIW we'll have about 15 people participating on Super Bowl Sunday (that's American Soccer or something, right?)

"Effort" does not equal "results".
The contents of this post are Copyright 2017 by eclipse. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Ozzy
Seasoned Member

Unit: NY

NY-288 Squadron Website
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 02:05:39 AM »

It was posted sometime between Saturday and today, I had went to the page on Friday (27th) to get material for the TLC-B I was taking and it wasn't there
Ozyilmaz, TSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
SGT, ARNG (Out!)

NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, (17)
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Cadet Programs Management & Activities  |  Topic: TLC Basic site updated and New! Intermediate Course posted - Jan 2017