Main Menu

AUXBEACON

Started by Disenchanted, February 03, 2017, 11:23:17 PM

Disenchanted

Came across the AUXBEACON Website, who is running that site?  They seem to have some inside information about certain wings.  They seem like they have an axe to grind about other CAP related topics.  I am curious about the information regarding the cancellation of CAP involvement in some air defense practice operations with the Air Force.  Just wanted to get other peoples view on this site. 

Spaceman3750

Ray Hayden, a disgruntled former member from the era of HWSRN, mid-2000s

dwb

It's mostly made-up stories or extremely slanted interpretations of events, run by (surprise, surprise) a former CAP member with an axe to grind.

I don't think AuxBeacon is Ray, but the person who runs the site should not consider himself anonymous.

RRLE

Hayden runs CAP Insights. AuxBeacon  may be run by someone else. Then there is AuxSentinel, which may be run by yet another party. The latter seemed inactive for a while, but posted something yesterday. All three cite each other in stories, along with News of the Force.

insight78

PHall

Quote from: insight78 on February 04, 2017, 02:29:09 AM

Nuking your post is not nice or allowed here.  You want your post to go away, have a Mod do it for you.

SarDragon

insight78, please PM me about the reason you nuked the post. Otherwise, it goes back up.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

insight78

Quote from: SarDragon on February 04, 2017, 09:02:18 AM
insight78, please PM me about the reason you nuked the post. Otherwise, it goes back up.

PM sent.