Patches on blue BDUs

Started by MC653, November 29, 2016, 08:10:13 PM

MC653

I'm a little reluctant to buy patches for the blue BDUs. I understand that vanguard won't be making name tapes on the ultramarine and white format anymore. Anyone else suspect we will be going to the new format that is designed for ABUs?

xray328

Quote from: MC653 on November 29, 2016, 08:10:13 PM
I'm a little reluctant to buy patches for the blue BDUs. I understand that vanguard won't be making name tapes on the ultramarine and white format anymore. Anyone else suspect we will be going to the new format that is designed for ABUs?

We already have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eclipse

Quote from: MC653 on November 29, 2016, 08:10:13 PM

Dark blue with silver on the Corporate Field Uniform have been approved since the last revision of 39-1 in Mid 2014, they will be required
in 2020 when the woodland camo BDU is retired.

The dark blue are also authorized for the woodland camo.

No mixing of colors.

"That Others May Zoom"

kwe1009

On a related note, the new color looks better on all uniforms versus the ultramarine.

MC653

I agree about the color. Been away for a long time. Thanks

supertigerCH

Quote from: kwe1009 on November 29, 2016, 08:45:26 PM
On a related note, the new color looks better on all uniforms versus the ultramarine.

yes.