Vanguard discount codes

Started by RNOfficer, June 22, 2016, 12:43:31 AM

NIN

105117 on the 14th.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Papabird

Quote from: NIN on June 23, 2016, 02:27:48 PM
105117 on the 14th.

#105433 on the morning of the 15th.  So 316'ish orders overnight.   :o
Michael Willis, Lt. Col CAP
Georgia Wing

Pace

Which will come first, I wonder? The AAFES ABUs or the new VG tapes?
Lt Col, CAP

winterg

Order #105151 - Jun 14, 2016

Currently Unfulfilled

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.

Jester

Quote from: Pace on June 24, 2016, 10:15:12 AM
Which will come first, I wonder? The AAFES ABUs or the new VG tapes?

Considering the Vanguard tapes are at least orderable, and AAFES hasn't even got them on the website MCS orders nametapes yet (last I heard they had sent samples to NHQ after some rigamarole regarding color specs), I'd say this race is almost certainly going in Vanguard's favor.

NIN

I have a thing for goofy watches, so every so often I will buy 2-3 watches from this Chinese website and it takes something like 3 weeks to get the package (they must put it on a freighter).

I ordered two smartwatches on the 14th. I predict they will be here before my insignia.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP

DakRadz

^ ^

Based on this, I have approximately a week or less. So it's a matter of whether NHQ processes my new check/application (original check, per CC, was addressed to the Wing) or Vanguard processes my order first.

Let the games begin.

Майор Хаткевич

Jun 15, 2016   Paid   Unfulfilled

Holding Pattern

I am strongly regretting checking the box that said to ship everything as one box instead of as things were ready. I ordered a stack of stuff that is probably all held up by the name tapes.

Ozzy

Quote from: Starfleet Auxiliary on June 27, 2016, 07:14:41 PM
I am strongly regretting checking the box that said to ship everything as one box instead of as things were ready. I ordered a stack of stuff that is probably all held up by the name tapes.
I checked ship things as they were ready... I still didn't get them shipped yet.
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19

winterg

I just got notice that my order with new insignia, ranks and name tapes shipped complete today.  Will be interested to see what I get when I open it. 

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.

wacapgh

Quote from: wacapgh on June 22, 2016, 07:55:51 PM
Actually was able to order on the evening of the 14th (about 2000 PDT), still "Unfulfilled" as well.

Me ^ 105205 June 14th.

So I'm about 50 orders after winterg. Maybe later today or tomorrow?

Papabird

Quote from: wacapgh on June 28, 2016, 05:54:47 PM
Quote from: wacapgh on June 22, 2016, 07:55:51 PM
Actually was able to order on the evening of the 14th (about 2000 PDT), still "Unfulfilled" as well.

Me ^ 105205 June 14th.

So I'm about 50 orders after winterg. Maybe later today or tomorrow?

#105433 - Jun 15, 2016   Fulfilled
Michael Willis, Lt. Col CAP
Georgia Wing

jjmalott

#107745 have now been shipped.  Delivery expected tomorrow.

Jeff Malott, Lt Col, CAP
National eLearning Coordinator

Ozzy

#105644 is partially filled... it changed since about 1600 last checked. I'll let you know what it comes with =|
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19

wacapgh

#105205 partially filled. Name tapes, CAP tapes, GTM, Observer, shipping. No grade insignia (Lt Col) at this time.

Okayish Aviator

Order #106580  Fulfilled and Shipped   ETA Thursday
Order #106579  Fulfilled and Shipped   ETA Tomorrow

Several sets of new tapes, patches and other items for the ABU's. Observer wings, GTM2 etc.

Now to find a place in Florida to get it all put on. I don't have a sewing machine down here as it stayed up north with my mother lol.
Always give 100%, unless you're giving blood.

MSG Mac

106502 grade, name tag, and CAP tape MIA from 17 June.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Майор Хаткевич

Mine is officially filled, but word is some members in my wing received OLD tapes instead of new...doh.