Main Menu

Introduction to CAP Safety

Started by NC Wing Range Master, March 04, 2016, 04:59:06 AM

NC Wing Range Master

Does anyone know where the link for the "Introduction to CAP Safety Course" is?  It has moved since I took it.

Before you answer "It is in E Services"....Thank you, I appreciate that, now narrow the scope of your answer to Where in E Services.

Before you answer "It is part of the Wingman Course"...Thank You, I am aware of that, I need the Stand Alone for some training we are doing.

Before you answer "It is in Safety Education"...Thank you, again, Where?

I honestly think that CAP has hired some people who have sworn an oath to make E Services as complicated and hard to navigate as is humanly possible.  Trying to describe to a new CAP member how to do something in E Services is like trying to describe Donald Trump's hair or Hillary Clinton's treatment of the Honor Code.

AIRBORNE!  ALL THE WAY
1Lt Roger C. Ayscue, CAP
MER-NC-162 CDC
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
iredellcap.com  

jdh

It appears they are currently working on the Safety section of CAPmembers.com which is where all the links I can find take you.

Holding Pattern

What I don't understand is why "under revision" to CAP means, "Kill all links so that no one can do anything in the meantime."

It's a pattern, and it is really annoying.

Luis R. Ramos

Probably the "powers that be" are thinking that most people would not want to take one version outdated, and repeat it three or four months again when the new one comes out...
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

NC Wing Range Master

I got an E Mail from CAP Safety.  The "Introduction to CAP Safety" course has been added to the Level One and Wingman courses and is no longer available as a separate course.

Just FYI
AIRBORNE!  ALL THE WAY
1Lt Roger C. Ayscue, CAP
MER-NC-162 CDC
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
iredellcap.com