Schools with Aviation/Aerospace Programs

Started by FARRIER, May 11, 2007, 04:34:38 AM

JC004

Quote from: SJFedor on May 16, 2007, 06:51:58 AM
Or the CAP Charter School that PAWG is putting together in the Philadelphia public school system.

I think they have info on the main wing website. Colgan has the link, I don't remember it anymore, can't remember if it's a .com, .net, .org, .au, or .aa  :P

Opening 2008-2009 school year...wing cc is gonna be making changes for the charter school page, so I dunno what's going on...

SAR-EMT1

Southern Illinois University Carbondale ....
--and after spending several years with AFROTC roommates who did nothing but brag, drink and sleep with large numbers of females (on my bed) like they were already fighter pilots it had better have been a darn good school. (And not all the drinking was outside of the time limit either)

University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana ( IT IS NOT URBANA CHAMPAIGN!
-personal peeve- )

- the field is across town from Frasca Simulators Inc.
So I KNOW they have good simulators etc... also I belive they offer options such as Radar repair etc, random crap like that. -- alot more then just the usual aviation ratings and airframe/engine repair.
I know the dept is frequesnted by ROTC cadets from every branch of service - except the coast guard-
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

SAR-EMT1

Add on to the U of I -- when Chanute closed the college sucked up all its manuals and such.
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student