What rank is considered when applying for NCSA's? Current or future?

Started by xray328, December 08, 2015, 03:42:04 PM

xray328

Kids are due to put on C/SSgt by the end of the month. Since the Wright Bros gives them extra points, should they hold off on applying, or will the new rank be seen when decisions are made?  I thought that maybe if they were C/SrA when they applied that might be what rank stays on the application?

MSG Mac

The new rank will be shown when the application cation is reviewed at the Wing and National review boards.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

jeders

National does the slotting in February and pulls the data at that time. Whatever rank/milestone awards they have at that time is what will be used for slotting.

Also, I just tried to apply myself, and Summer NCSA applications have again been delayed, this time until this Friday.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

xray328

Thanks guys.  Yeah, I saw that too...wonder what's going on.  Looks like there's still several activities with last years dates.

Гугл переводчик

Quote from: xray328 on December 08, 2015, 05:06:21 PM
Thanks guys.  Yeah, I saw that too...wonder what's going on.  Looks like there's still several activities with last years dates.

Appears things keep getting delayed
Former C/Maj., CAP
1st Lt., CAP
SrA, USAF