Cadet wear of Flight Suit

Started by CAPRAT123, August 09, 2015, 11:53:12 PM

Glenn Quagmire

So looks like we have a fight on our hands!

moist66

Quote from: abdsp51 on October 16, 2015, 07:52:20 AM
Quote from: moist66 on October 16, 2015, 07:45:56 AM

Quote from: abdsp51 on October 16, 2015, 07:41:47 AM
Quote from: moist66 on October 16, 2015, 07:20:59 AM

Quote from: abdsp51 on October 16, 2015, 07:09:30 AM
Quote from: Full time cadet on October 16, 2015, 06:44:09 AM
I know a Cadet Tech Sgt at NESA. 7 yrs in cap have not promoted in 6 years, 546 flight hours. Got qualified TMP and Mission Pilot. He's pretty darn good for a pilot. He even holds Spaatz promotion boards.

Few things here.

1) 7 years as a cadet and hasn't promoted grounds for termination and not allowing participation in activities
2) Spaatz awards and boards are way above his level so I call BS on this one.

Bottom line when things don't add up and jive questions will be asked and eyebrows raised.  It looked funny something was said BLUF if someone does not like it then they should not put themselves in a position to have questions raised.

Grounds for termination, at the discretion of his squadron commander. Obviously, his squadron commander is not kicking him out for a reason. I do agree with you on the Spaatz award promotion boards thing, but again, it is at the discretion of his squadron commander. If his squadron commander determines that he has the experience and everything needed to do those, then his CAP grade does not matter.

Spaatz is not handled at the squadron or group level so it is not the squadron commanders decision on who to hold the board for it so yeah sorry that's still bs.

By changing the subject to the Spaatz award, it shows that you have no valid argument pertinent to the current discussion, and that you completely missed my point. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you, because honestly, I know that I'm right, and I don't care if you think so, or if you won't acknowledge that I am.

I recommend you go back and read 52-16 in regards to the Spaatz process, you don't know what you are talking about in that regards.

Wow, going back to the Spaatz argument. Now, I know it might be hard for you to wrap your head around, but nobody ever argued about the Spaatz award thing until you ran out of ammo for your argument. It was simply used as supporting evidence. Either way, you won't ever have to worry about the process for the Spaatz award. (If you didn't get that last sentence, you're proving my point)

abdsp51

Quote from: moist66 on October 16, 2015, 07:56:55 AM

I know a Cadet Tech Sgt at NESA. 7 yrs in cap have not promoted in 6 years, 546 flight hours. Got qualified TMP and Mission Pilot. He's pretty darn good for a pilot. He even holds Spaatz promotion boards.

Few things here.

1) 7 years as a cadet and hasn't promoted grounds for termination and not allowing participation in activities

Bottom line when things don't add up and jive questions will be asked and eyebrows raised.  It looked funny something was said BLUF if someone does not like it then they should not put themselves in a position to have questions raised.

Grounds for termination, at the discretion of his squadron commander. Obviously, his squadron commander is not kicking him out for a reason. I do agree with you on the Spaatz award promotion boards thing, but again, it is at the discretion of his squadron commander. If his squadron commander determines that he has the experience and everything needed to do those, then his CAP grade does not matter.

Spaatz is not handled at the squadron or group level so it is not the squadron commanders decision on who to hold the board for it so yeah sorry that's still bs.

By changing the subject to the Spaatz award, it shows that you have no valid argument pertinent to the current discussion, and that you completely missed my point. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you, because honestly, I know that I'm right, and I don't care if you think so, or if you won't acknowledge that I am.

I recommend you go back and read 52-16 in regards to the Spaatz process, you don't know what you are talking about in that regards.

Wow, going back to the Spaatz argument. Now, I know it might be hard for you to wrap your head around, but nobody ever argued about the Spaatz award thing until you ran out of ammo for your argument. It was simply used as supporting evidence. Either way, you won't ever have to worry about the process for the Spaatz award. (If you didn't get that last sentence, you're proving my point)

You don't know if I will or will not have to worry about so thats a mute point. 

moist66

Quote from: abdsp51 on October 16, 2015, 08:04:43 AM

Few things here.

Based on the level of mental capacity that you have shown throughout this thread, I think I have a pretty good idea.

moist66

Quote from: moist66 on October 16, 2015, 08:06:00 AM

Quote from: abdsp51 on October 16, 2015, 08:04:43 AM

Few things here.

Based on the level of mental capacity that you have shown throughout this thread, I think I have a pretty good idea.

Do you need one of these?

abdsp51

Quote from: moist66 on October 16, 2015, 08:06:00 AM

There are no issues with my mental capacity, something didn't look right a question was posed, person got butt hurt about it.  I could go on about the definitive violations of regs that have been aired here but it be lost on you guys and really not worth my energy. 

But hey if that's the chosen culture of the units and above for those folks then hey more power to them. And no my feelings are not hurt in the slightest. 

moist66

Sorry I hurt your feelings bud. Well, I have better things to do in my life than sit here and argue with you about stupid stuff, so I'm done with this thread. Don't try to reel me back into the argument; it won't work.

JC004