Main Menu

Cheap military surplus!!

Started by ranger0305, February 20, 2015, 12:30:02 AM

ranger0305

Hi, guys i found a website with nearly unbelievable prices on stuff ($4 shelter halves,$2 for M-16 mag pouches the ALICE kind,) and alot of other great prices i haven't ordered yet but plan to soon. Thought i would let you all know in case you needed some cheap surplus. The website is [/url]http://www.gunnyssurplus.com/index.html
"IT'S BETTER TO DIE FIGHTING FOR SOMETHING, THAN TO LIVE FOR NOTHING." 

C/MSgt
GTM3
MRO*
FLM*

winterg

A quick Google search for reviews comes up with a lot of bad reviews from people having problems getting their order and poor customer service.  If the prices seem too good to be true, they probably are.  But if you want to test them, buys something inexpensive and see what happens.

Holding Pattern

Quote from: winterg on February 21, 2015, 01:24:57 AM
A quick Google search for reviews comes up with a lot of bad reviews from people having problems getting their order and poor customer service.  If the prices seem too good to be true, they probably are.  But if you want to test them, buys something inexpensive and see what happens.

And use a credit card that has effortless dispute processes.

Private Investigator

Let us know one way or another how it works out.  8)

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

ranger0305

Ya, after thinking about how good the prices were i did a google search and decided against ordering sorry all for the bad site.
"IT'S BETTER TO DIE FIGHTING FOR SOMETHING, THAN TO LIVE FOR NOTHING." 

C/MSgt
GTM3
MRO*
FLM*

winterg

Quote from: ranger0305 on February 25, 2015, 12:12:20 AM
Ya, after thinking about how good the prices were i did a google search and decided against ordering sorry all for the bad site.

Nothing to be sorry about.  You brought a potential beneficial site to everyone's attention and we worked together to learn that it wasn't.  We all learned something.  I think the system worked rather well!  :)