Recruitment Credit/ online membership application

Started by negraru96, October 22, 2014, 11:51:35 PM

negraru96

Hello all, I was just wondering, how would one be able to get a recruitment credit

towards the recruitment ribbon pertaining to the online membership application. There is

no space for "recruiter information" like the hard copy application, I remember I could put

that information down when I applied many months ago on the hard copy document.

Thanks for your time.
C/CMSgt Michael Negraru, Civil Air Patrol

lordmonar

Address this to your command/DCC.  The online/E-services recruiting credit is not the only way to justify it.

A simple log book that your personnel officer and/or membership board uses.

It could be one of the questions they ask of perspective members.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

negraru96

Quote from: lordmonar on October 23, 2014, 12:30:47 AM
Address this to your command/DCC.  The online/E-services recruiting credit is not the only way to justify it.

A simple log book that your personnel officer and/or membership board uses.

It could be one of the questions they ask of perspective members.

ok, thanks. I will notify my commander.
C/CMSgt Michael Negraru, Civil Air Patrol

Bayareaflyer 44

FYI -

There is now a module in eServices under the Membership and Organization System titled Recruiting Info.

If you work it up your chain of command to your unit's Personnel or Admin Officer, they can associate your name as a recruiter to the member you recruited using this module.

This seems the best way to record recruiter information for the online applications.

Earhart #2546
GRW     #3418

Tim Medeiros

Quote from: Bayareaflyer 44 on October 23, 2014, 04:56:52 AM
FYI -

There is now a module in eServices under the Membership and Organization System titled Recruiting Info.

If you work it up your chain of command to your unit's Personnel or Admin Officer, they can associate your name as a recruiter to the member you recruited using this module.

This seems the best way to record recruiter information for the online applications.
For any application really.  If someone forgets to fill in the information, the appropriate personnel can do so in the above module.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811