Main Menu

Only one uniform

Started by alexalvarez, March 30, 2007, 08:55:02 PM

Major Lord

Tim, I am glad that there was someone out there young enough to recognize the reference!

Capt. Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

stillamarine

Quote from: CaptLord on April 15, 2007, 04:06:26 AM
Tim, I am glad that there was someone out there young enough to recognize the reference!

Capt. Lord

One of my first jobs in private security was undercover investigating internal loss at a government contractor in Michigan.  I literally worked in a cubicle and the guys there watched that movie religiously!
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

Major Lord

Did you have a swingline stapler? I would say about 3 in 5 cadets know what I am takling about when I say they don't have enough flare on their uniforms! ( Most of our cadets have at least 17 pieces of flare) [darn] it feels good to be a gangsta!

Capt. Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

stillamarine

I actually know a guy that did! Red and everything! He bought it from some place online and made a big deal of it when it got there!

Now how many of us wish we can do what they did to the fax machine?
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: stillamarine on April 15, 2007, 04:47:25 PM
I actually know a guy that did! Red and everything! He bought it from some place online and made a big deal of it when it got there!

Now how many of us wish we can do what they did to the fax machine?

There was/is a gun club outside of DC that would periodically blast the bejeezus out of various hardware items, in memory serves.
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

CadetProgramGuy

Iowa State has a fraternity that throws old electronics off a balcony as a fund raiser.

Quite cool to see a computer monitor blow apart after 50 feet of unrestricted gravitational pull.

JC004

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on April 15, 2007, 08:44:05 PM
Iowa State has a fraternity that throws old electronics off a balcony as a fund raiser.

Quite cool to see a computer monitor blow apart after 50 feet of unrestricted gravitational pull.

I do that from the third floor sometimes, but it seems to annoy the neighbors.

CadetProgramGuy

Thats where the pint and an invite come in handy!!

Major Lord

I am currently re-writing a training manual for Security People on dealing with Pipe bombs-I will see if I can work in photos of an exploding FAX machine..." PC Load letter" my ass!

Capt. Lord

MIKE

Mike Johnston