First Aid requirements

Started by HGjunkie, August 16, 2013, 10:20:29 PM

lordmonar

Well....we are not demotivated at all....because it is not like we get extra pay or anything.  To tell you the truth we did not even take a look at the numbers this year to see where we stood.   We missed out last year because the commander at the time was doing some house cleaning and moving some empty shirts to the 000 squadron and it killed our retention numbers....we did not catch it until it was too late to try to move them back.

Like I said....I like the QU program.....it is a way for NHQ to guide commanders down the path of what they should be doing.....however.....the bench marks could be tweeked better to reflect so that units that are already on the higher end of the scale don't have to always be "improving" on the numbers games.
"
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Eclipse

Quote from: lordmonar on September 13, 2013, 11:47:59 PM
Well....we are not demotivated at all....because it is not like we get extra pay or anything.  To tell you the truth we did not even take a look at the numbers this year to see where we stood.   We missed out last year because the commander at the time was doing some house cleaning and moving some empty shirts to the 000 squadron and it killed our retention numbers....we did not catch it until it was too late to try to move them back.

I believe the term you were looking for there is "normalized the roster", but I understand.

There needs to be a way to move people into inactive status without penalizing the unit.

"That Others May Zoom"