Patron Members Going Active

Started by MidwaySix, March 10, 2007, 09:49:54 PM

Eclipse

Real nice - you want to know why we can't have a civil conversation here, look above.

"That Others May Zoom"

pixelwonk

Sorry, Mr Williams, but your continuous arrogant, uninformed and often downright rude comments towards others since you've been on this board has far outweighed anybody else here.

If it gets me in trouble to express what so many others have thought from day one, so be it...

-done-

fyrfitrmedic

I think there should be a Bob Williams for Pope campaign committee; anyone who pontificates that much is a perfect fit for the job  ;D
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

Nick

Quote from: Eclipse on March 12, 2007, 02:29:05 PM
Then transfer to the national holding squadron, Wing holding squadron or whatever.

Patron members still require a unit maintain their records properly, skew readiness numbers, and provide ZEE-RO benefit to the unit in return.

As indicated below, using a CAP-USAF exception doesn't justify the rule.

For the record, I am in the National Patron Squadron... but that shouldn't be any of your concern, my point is that patron members are patron members for a particular reason.  That one is mine.  Patrons at local units can serve a variety of purposes.

And what are you indicating below? I never saw anything.
Nicholas McLarty, Lt Col, CAP
Texas Wing Staff Guy
National Cadet Team Guy Emeritus

DNall

This thread is getting pretty stupid fellers. Who freakin cares. Use or don't use patron status to work people in the door incrimentally, use or don't use it yourself if you are taking a break for one reason or another (like Nick for instance that doesn't have a choice). Got the proceedure cleared up for moving over to active, and understand the quirky loophole about not paying extra, don't abuse it or you might get lit up by the boss, though who cares cause Sqs never see the money. Got all that cleared up then? And the personal stuff is over now right? Good deal, moving on.