What would we do in a zombie situation?

Started by will3947, March 10, 2013, 05:37:50 AM

JeffDG

Since its well known that zombies are attracted t brains, the safest place to ride out the zombie apocalypse is the District of Columbia, preferably at one end of Penn Ave or the other

JoeTomasone

Quote from: Duke Dillio on March 11, 2013, 08:59:58 PM
Simply put, CAP would do nothing because our ground teams aren't allowed to be armed...

Sure we would...  Aerial recon of the hordes!

Duke Dillio

Quote from: JeffDG on March 11, 2013, 09:17:22 PM
Since its well known that zombies are attracted t brains, the safest place to ride out the zombie apocalypse is the District of Columbia, preferably at one end of Penn Ave or the other

Um....  if zombies are attracted to brains and you are in Washington, you'll be eaten first because there are no other brains in D.C.....

JeffDG

Quote from: Duke Dillio on March 11, 2013, 09:20:54 PM

Um....  if zombies are attracted to brains and you are in Washington, you'll be eaten first because there are no other brains in D.C.....
But, the zombies would never think to look inside the Beltway for brains.

will3947

ok TRY AND BE SERIOUS! :D
Maybe we'd be issued guns from someone? such as...FEMA? The army? IDK?

jeders

If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

will3947

arajca

Eclipse

Quote from: will3947 on March 11, 2013, 09:54:42 PM

Contrary to popular belief conspiracy, FEMA doesn't have guns, and if Max Brooks is to be believed, the military's current doctrine of advanced weaponry would be useless.

"That Others May Zoom"

RogueLeader

Quote from: will3947 on March 11, 2013, 09:54:42 PM

Google and read [lmgtfy]CAP Regulation 900-3[/lmgtfy]

WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Luis R. Ramos

So what 900-3 says is that if a law is approved during a zombie emergency stating "all PIC shall have handguns," and a CAP airplane sortie takes him to zombieland, then the PIC will carry a handgun...

CAPR 900-3 1. a. (1) and (2)...

Pray there is training as well before he goes flying...

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

a2capt

Quote from: NTSB Report SEA02LA058
On March 25, 2002, about 0720 mountain standard time, a Piper PA-18-150, N22EV, sustained substantial damage after colliding with terrain near Fort Peck, Montana. The airplane is owned by the pilot, and was being operated as a visual flight rules (VFR) flight under the provisions of Title 14, CFR Part 91. The commercial pilot-in-command and passenger sustained serious injuries. Visual meteorological conditions prevailed and no flight plan was filed.

The pilot was conducting a predator (coyote) control flight over private rangeland near Fort Peck. During the flight, at a reported altitude of approximately 40 feet above ground level (AGL), the passenger inadvertently discharged a semiautomatic 12-gauge shotgun. The pilot, who was seated in the forward seat, reported that the gun fired 3-4 times, striking the right wing, fuel tank and aileron assembly. He reported that the damage resulted in a loss of aileron and elevator control. The airplane entered a descending turn to the right and subsequently impacted terrain in a nose-low attitude. The pilot reported the aircraft was on fire upon touchdown and continued to burn after the impact.

The pilot reported that there were no preexisting mechanical malfunctions or failures that contributed to the accident.
I can just see it coming ..

Eclipse

How do you "inadvertently" fire a 12-gauge 3-4 times?

"That Others May Zoom"

a2capt

Semi-automatic. The kick back, and idiot finger syndrome.

cantthinkof1

took pictures of areas where the zombies attacked and put them up on FEMA's website for ppl to see if it's safe for them to go back to their homes.

will3947

I think we should have a zombie training thing :P

ol'fido

Quote from: will3947 on March 12, 2013, 11:11:25 PM
I think we should have a zombie training thing :P
If we were to die from  a power point presentation on zombie safety, would that make us zombies? We could be fostering the thing we are trying to prevent! We  would be dead but safety current. >:D
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

DJN245

+1, that's the funniest comment I've seen on captalk in a while.

Luis R. Ramos

To me that was number two. Number one for me is, in toto, the postings regarding the new  :P uniform, or when a thread not related to uniforms gets a posting about the ACU, the ABU, or _____ (insert any new uniform acronym here).

Oh no! I am guilty of the same thing now!  >:D

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

will3947

ok guys, I dont know whats gonna happen if I do this, but Im writing a CAP zombie manual. If I get in trouble, discharged, anything, OH WELL