Main Menu

ICUT

Started by lordmonar, August 07, 2012, 06:13:09 PM

Turtle1

Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

Turtle1

Good Afternoon,
I had A Cut prior to taking the ICUT 1 .  So far the I Cut is not showing on my 101 card?   Any ideas?

Thank you
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

arajca

Was your ACUT showing on your 101card already? If not, eServices doesn't know you had ACUT.

a2capt

Mine showed up right away, however I have had some stuff need to wait until after 0200 passes ..

You finished the 20 question test, if you did all three, you should have taken three tests, two practice, and one final, for OP1.

AngelWings

Now that it seems open to everyone (?) I can say my story.

I took it the 7th of this month in beta in a classroom setting. It is definitely an improvement. Remember this: 'PAN, PAN". When you take ICUT, you'll know why I am saying this. I won't spoil the training for you  ;)

Turtle1

Yes thank you I did, two quizzes and then the final test.  I printed out the certificate also.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

Garibaldi

Quote from: a2capt on August 20, 2012, 05:55:19 PM
Mine showed up right away, however I have had some stuff need to wait until after 0200 passes ..

You finished the 20 question test, if you did all three, you should have taken three tests, two practice, and one final, for OP1.

No written tests for the other 2 modules, just skills demonstrations?
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

arajca

jeders

Quote from: Garibaldi on August 20, 2012, 06:06:25 PM
Quote from: a2capt on August 20, 2012, 05:55:19 PM

No written tests for the other 2 modules, just skills demonstrations?

Correct, though there are review quizzes after each video.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Luis R. Ramos

And where is it available? Please send the URL or a link. I have looked at the sign-on screen, the Ops section, the Communications section, and the Online Tests and did not see anything!

Congrats to all of you that passed already its modules...

Flyer333555

Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

ßτε

Quote from: flyer333555 on August 20, 2012, 09:02:31 PM
And where is it available? Please send the URL or a link. I have looked at the sign-on screen, the Ops section, the Communications section, and the Online Tests and did not see anything!

Congrats to all of you that passed already its modules...

Flyer333555
Learning Management System on the left side of the eServices main page.

Luis R. Ramos

All-

In the first screen it makes a short statement about having "ACUT credit." Where do I find whether I have this credit? Is it after I finish the OP1 module?

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer

Eclipse

ACut will be on your 101 card, as well as signed off in the single-person entry screen of OPS Quals.

The ICUT shows up immediately on your 101 card after the OP1 test if you've already completed the ACUT.

"That Others May Zoom"

ßτε

Quote from: flyer333555 on August 20, 2012, 09:10:27 PM
All-

In the first screen it makes a short statement about having "ACUT credit." Where do I find whether I have this credit? Is it after I finish the OP1 module?

Flyer
ACUT would be listed on your CAPF 101 if you have ACUT credit.

Luis R. Ramos

I know that ACUT appears on the 101 card, I am asking that since the screen for this lesson references the "ACUT credit" I have to think it will at some point reference it. Or am I wrong and it does not state "you hasve ACUT credit?"

flyer
Squadron Safety Officer

jeders

Quote from: flyer333555 on August 20, 2012, 09:17:32 PM
I know that ACUT appears on the 101 card, I am asking that since the screen for this lesson references the "ACUT credit" I have to think it will at some point reference it. Or am I wrong and it does not state "you hasve ACUT credit?"

flyer

If you have ACUT listed on your 101, do the first section of ICUT, otherwise do all three. Simple as that.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Luis R. Ramos

Jeders, no need to be testy.

I have kept abreast of this for a long time.

I read the message that appears on the new module, and have a question. And I make the question, and you guys are not answering it.

Whereas another person on this board makes a similar little, stupid question, and it is answered. Without annoyance or testiness.

The answer would be either "no, the ICUT module will not tell you whether you have ACUT credit" or "YES, the ICUT module will show you have ACUT credit."

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer

jeders

Quote from: flyer333555 on August 20, 2012, 09:34:50 PM
Jeders, no need to be testy.

I have kept abreast of this for a long time.

I read the message that appears on the new module, and have a question. And I make the question, and you guys are not answering it.

Whereas another person on this board makes a similar little, stupid question, and it is answered. Without annoyance or testiness.

The answer would be either "no, the ICUT module will not tell you whether you have ACUT credit" or "YES, the ICUT module will show you have ACUT credit."

Flyer

We have answered your question multiple times, you just don't want an answer outside of your narrow field of vision. If your 101 card says you have ACUT, you have ACUT. Take OP1 and move on. If your 101 doesn't show ACUT, take all 3 modules and move on.

SarDragon

I don't recall that it will "tell" you, but it knows that bit of info. When you sign in to the course, the choices available appear to be determined by that bit.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Luis R. Ramos

We have answered your question multiple times, you just don't want an answer outside of your narrow field of vision. If your 101 card says you have ACUT, you have ACUT. Take OP1 and move on. If your 101 doesn't show ACUT, take all 3 modules and move on.

No, you are not answering the question I am making.

You are answering a question you think I am making. I have ACUT credit, but I want to know whether it will show as part of the ICUT experience.

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer