NY Wing Encampment registration

Started by That Anonymous Guy, April 30, 2012, 08:42:25 PM

That Anonymous Guy

My application has been ok'd but I could swear I read yu have to contact someone upon promotion. However I can't find info on this. Can anyone help me out?

Phil Hirons, Jr.

No idea on your question.

Do you know the handle NY Wing King would imply you are the NY Wing Commander?

Extremepredjudice

Quote from: phirons on April 30, 2012, 08:54:57 PM

I always wondered that, too
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

That Anonymous Guy

Quote from: phirons on April 30, 2012, 08:54:57 PM

Lol yes but Kings my last name. Didn't mean to confuse people just sounds nice.

Pylon

Quote from: NY Wing King on April 30, 2012, 08:42:25 PM
My application has been ok'd but I could swear I read yu have to contact someone upon promotion. However I can't find info on this. Can anyone help me out?

Though it may not impact anything important other than your old grade showing up next to your name on some sign-in sheets and stuff, you can probably contact the Encampment Registrar, Maj Falco. Her contact info is on the NYWG encampment site's staff contacts page.

Realistically, if it doesn't impact anything important, you can just update it upon check-in, so they'll have it right on your graduation paperwork and certificate.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

That Anonymous Guy

Quote from: Pylon on April 30, 2012, 11:18:27 PM
Quote from: NY Wing King on April 30, 2012, 08:42:25 PM

Though it may not impact anything important other than your old grade showing up next to your name on some sign-in sheets and stuff, you can probably contact the Encampment Registrar, Maj Falco. Her contact info is on the NYWG encampment site's staff contacts page.

Realistically, if it doesn't impact anything important, you can just update it upon check-in, so they'll have it right on your graduation paperwork and certificate.
Thank you sir.