Best Way to Attach a Patch to Velcro?

Started by jspittler, February 05, 2007, 05:55:14 AM

Hammer

Quote from: MississippiFlyboy on February 14, 2007, 10:23:02 PM
So will I be putting you down for an AUX ON/AUX OFF morale patch?? 

:D :D :D :D :D

If the answer is yes i'm ordering them shortly...if the answer is no then I was only kidding and this thread will self-destruct in 30 seconds lest someone dicsover the evil plot to circumvent 39-1  >:D

Is there really an AUX on/AUX off patch?  If so, does anyone have a picture, and where can I get one?

MIKE

Mike Johnston

RogueLeader

If the answer is yes i'm ordering them shortly...if the answer is no then I was only kidding and this thread will self-destruct in 30 seconds lest someone dicsover the evil plot to circumvent 39-1  >:D

Can anybody say "2b"?
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Hammer

Quote from: RogueLeader on February 26, 2007, 04:28:24 PM

Can anybody say "2b"?

Why do I not doubt that is what would really happen if someone did infact wear one of those patches.

Hawk200

Quote from: Hammer on February 27, 2007, 12:41:27 AM
Quote from: RogueLeader on February 26, 2007, 04:28:24 PM

Can anybody say "2b"?

Why do I not doubt that is what would really happen if someone did infact wear one of those patches.

Some places it wouldn't surprise me. Other places may just tell you not to wear it when the brass is around. It's a pretty unobtrusive item sizewise, probably will escape notice from a few...