Task O-0101 Identify Natural Hazards

Started by davidsinn, March 03, 2012, 10:39:14 PM

davidsinn

Here's a little something to make teaching and learning Task O-0101 a little easier.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwcIE6nl2Moga0VtUkluN3JTUW03TTZaMG02RzUwQQ

It's a PDF of flash cards I made up. You'll notice that the number of pics they have to ID is different from the guide. That's because each image in the guide had two or three different hazards in them so it came down to: Snake, Plant, Spider, etc. I used the same percentage though. Please share this this widely. If you see it on the board here and have a comment feel free to PM me.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Spaceman3750

When it comes to snakes, animals, and insects, I'm squarely in the "don't get close enough to have to worry about identifying it" camp, but thanks for the cards, I'm going to pass them along right now.

davidsinn

Quote from: Spaceman3750 on March 03, 2012, 11:02:58 PM
When it comes to snakes, animals, and insects, I'm squarely in the "don't get close enough to have to worry about identifying it" camp, but thanks for the cards, I'm going to pass them along right now.

You and me both, but the task is what it is... ;)
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Spartan

I'll be adding these to my training resources.  Thanks!

coudano

manfredvonrichthofen

I use pretty much the same sort of thing just with powerpoint. I love throwing a cow ant into the mix and see what people think...