official "I'm here!" thread.

Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

Well many of you have seen me in the boards alreay but I haven't introduced myself as of late.

My name is Ricky I'm from Massachusetts the cradle of American Liberty!  I'm part of the Boston Cadet Squadron where I'm the Safety Officer (in case my name wasn't a clue  8))

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: NERMA002 Safety on August 08, 2007, 01:31:26 PM
Well many of you have seen me in the boards alreay but I haven't introduced myself as of late.

My name is Ricky I'm from Massachusetts the cradle of American Liberty!  I'm part of the Boston Cadet Squadron where I'm the Safety Officer (in case my name wasn't a clue  8))

"Cradle of Liberty'? I didn't know Philadelphia had moved to Massachusetts  ;D

MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

Well our residents were the most vocal.   ;D

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

JC004

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on August 08, 2007, 01:40:28 PM

uh oh...

Quote from: JC004 on August 08, 2007, 01:47:27 PM

uh oh...

Well just so you all understand where I'm coming from when I say this.  I live in Quincy where John Adams who was shall we say the most voacl advocate for Indpendence was born and raised.  Those of us from Quincy take pride that he is from our fair city as well as his son John Quincy Adams the only father and son to be President who were born in the same city.  And also I work in Boston the city that gave the British the biggest migraine of all. 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

JC004

Quote from: NERMA002 Safety on August 08, 2007, 01:54:26 PM

uh oh...

Well just so you all understand where I'm coming from when I say this.  I live in Quincy where John Adams who was shall we say the most voacl advocate for Indpendence was born and raised.  Those of us from Quincy take pride that he is from our fair city as well as his son John Quincy Adams the only father and son to be President who were born in the same city.  And also I work in Boston the city that gave the British the biggest migraine of all. 

then they were like "screw this" and went to Pennsylvania where it is slightly warmer.

then Fort Mifflin saved the Continental Army

:P

Quote from: JC004 on August 08, 2007, 02:00:31 PM

uh oh...

then they were like "screw this" and went to Pennsylvania where it is slightly warmer.

Only Ben did that.  Although when I walk by the cemetery where his family is burried I love to laugh when the tourists say "Look it's Ben Franklin's grave!" 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

JC004

Quote from: NERMA002 Safety on August 08, 2007, 02:02:27 PM
Quote from: JC004 on August 08, 2007, 02:00:31 PM

uh oh...

Only Ben did that.  Although when I walk by the cemetery where his family is burried I love to laugh when the tourists say "Look it's Ben Franklin's grave!" 

^^ THERE is Ben Franklin's grave.  And make sure to put a penny on it.

Oh I know that's his but his folks are up here and let's not forget the meathead factor.  They hear he was born up here and see a big grave that says "Franklin".

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

JC004

Quote from: NERMA002 Safety on August 08, 2007, 02:22:34 PM
Oh I know that's his but his folks are up here and let's not forget the meathead factor.  They hear he was born up here and see a big grave that says "Franklin".

Mostly he came here because he heard about cheese steaks.   >:D

Also, he lived in a really cool house with no walls or roof.  Only in Philadelphia:

:)

Gotta love the no wall or roof house.  Only a genius like Ben could have pulled it off.   :D

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

JC004

Quote from: NERMA002 Safety on August 08, 2007, 02:39:01 PM
Gotta love the no wall or roof house.  Only a genius like Ben could have pulled it off.   :D

that and having a really big bust of him made out of pennies   :)

Where's that?  It's been a long time since I been to Philly.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

JC004

Quote from: NERMA002 Safety on August 08, 2007, 02:43:38 PM
Where's that?  It's been a long time since I been to Philly.

Across the street from his grave

davedove

Quote from: NERMA002 Safety on August 08, 2007, 02:39:01 PM

Well, he did like to take his "air baths". ;D
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

MIKE

Thread jack alert.  First warning.
Mike Johnston

JC004

Quote from: MIKE on August 08, 2007, 03:39:47 PM

But he was saying where he is ("here"), and I was saying where I am and...::sigh::  yessir...

(Rowley started it)

last one sir, this is the image I was talking about earlier

fools the tourists every time.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: JC004 on August 08, 2007, 03:41:30 PM

But he was saying where he is ("here"), and I was saying where I am and...::sigh::  yessir...

(Rowley started it)

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

Yeah, I started it... I'll claim sleep deprivation as the culprit. I was a little busy not getting sleep since a little one was busy saying "I'm here". Mother and possible future cadet are fine  ;D
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

JC004

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on August 08, 2007, 11:23:11 PM
Quote from: JC004 on August 08, 2007, 03:41:30 PM

(Rowley started it)

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

Yeah, I started it... I'll claim sleep deprivation as the culprit. I was a little busy not getting sleep since a little one was busy saying "I'm here". Mother and possible future cadet are fine  ;D

a rowley 2.0?