52-15 Uniform inspection sheet

Started by Turtle1, February 18, 2011, 02:43:22 PM

Turtle1

Good Morning,

Does anyone have access to a letter size uniform inspection sheet like the one that is shown in the Cadet Staff Handbook?

Thank you

Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

Spaceman3750

I guess I'm missing what's wrong with the one in the handbook...

Turtle1

Letter size is easier to keep track of ex. binders  for each flight which also includes other performance evaluations of the flight.  There used to be one on the CAP website but I can no longer locate it?  Thank you
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

Spaceman3750

http://www.capmembers.com/media/cms/Inspection_Cards__4up_E36E6839CE6C4.pdf

You could track a whole month for one cadet with that. If you only want one per sheet just print the card in the cadet staff handbook on letter paper and call it a day.

I don't understand why they aren't making the old cap.gov links go somewhere useful.

Turtle1

Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

Spaceman3750

Quote from: Turtle1 on February 18, 2011, 04:04:21 PM
Thank you  Perfect!!!

You're welcome :). That cadet site has a lot of good information and tools but since all the old cap.gov links broke you sort of have to pick through it to find what you need.

ElectricPenguin

Quote from: Spaceman3750 on February 18, 2011, 03:21:34 PM

You could track a whole month for one cadet with that. If you only want one per sheet just print the card in the cadet staff handbook on letter paper and call it a day.

I don't understand why they aren't making the old cap.gov links go somewhere useful.

Wow, I might even use this in the future. Thanks!

SarDragon

Except that it's got a spelling FAIL!

It say accountrements, vice accoutrements.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

JC004

The entire transition to the newer web site was a total fail, as has been discussed on CAPTalk often before.  It was totally lacking in professional/industry standards, as is the new site.  Maybe it isn't nice, but it's true and there is no excuse for it.  There is NO reason that they couldn't have at least permanently redirected the main pages.

Spaceman3750

Quote from: JC004 on February 25, 2011, 02:22:34 PM

The entire transition to the newer web site was a total fail, as has been discussed on CAPTalk often before.  It was totally lacking in professional/industry standards, as is the new site.  Maybe it isn't nice, but it's true and there is no excuse for it.  There is NO reason that they couldn't have at least permanently redirected the main pages.

TBH I don't know why we dumped cap.gov to begin with. We went from something authoritative to something that makes us sound like military wannabes.

Our next revision will be www.gogogadgetlper.com with www.gogocappowerrangers.com following that >:D.