Question on Senior Member "Alertness and Functioning Protocols"

Started by Krapenhoeffer, August 02, 2010, 09:56:11 PM

Eclipse

Calling troll, I don't think that's fair, but this sounds like a fundamental misunderstanding of the situation and a bunch of people
going along with a misguided "good" idea.

"That Others May Zoom"

Майор Хаткевич

Topic: Question on Senior Member "Alertness and Functioning Protocols"
OP: About Coffee maker ban...

Troll.

Krapenhoeffer

Obviously you aren't aware that coffee is an integral part of Senior Member functioning and alertness protocols. Also, they were in quotations.
Proud founding member of the Fellowship of the Vuvuzela.
"And now we just take our Classical Mechanics equations, take the derivative, run it through the uncertainty principal, and take the anti-derivative of the resulting mess. Behold! Quantum Wave Equations! Clear as mud cadets?"
"No... You just broke math law, and who said anything about the anti-derivative? You can obtain the Schrödinger wave equations algebraically!" The funniest part was watching the cadets staring at the epic resulting math fight.

Pylon

The OP's question has been more than answered.  I think we can move on here.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

BillB

I checked a 101 card, and there is no place listed for Troll I want to be a certified Troll, how do I do it?
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

FW

^Certified Trolls may apply for GOBD or GTL1 certification; I think the ratings are interchangeable.
Quote from: Krapenhoeffer on August 05, 2010, 07:25:36 PM
Obviously you aren't aware that coffee is an integral part of Senior Member functioning and alertness protocols. Also, they were in quotations.
An activity may not be certified as a CAP activity unless there is an adequate coffee supply (with donut chasers) present. 

SJFedor

Quote from: BillB on August 05, 2010, 07:42:55 PM
I checked a 101 card, and there is no place listed for Troll I want to be a certified Troll, how do I do it?

Colgan made me a 101 card once with Donut Branch Director and Microwave Team Leader or something like that, and a few other things on it once. Think it's on my other computer.... it may be somewhere deep in the old posts of CT as well.

Edit: Found it!

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

HGjunkie

Quote from: SJFedor on August 05, 2010, 08:21:40 PM
Quote from: BillB on August 05, 2010, 07:42:55 PM

Colgan made me a 101 card once with Donut Branch Director and Microwave Team Leader or something like that, and a few other things on it once. Think it's on my other computer.... it may be somewhere deep in the old posts of CT as well.

Edit: Found it!

:clap: :clap: ;D
••• retired
2d Lt USAF