HGjunkie

••• retired
2d Lt USAF

HGjunkie

••• retired
2d Lt USAF

DakRadz

:-[
I knew I'd seen that link somewhere. Seems I have Short Term Memory Loss.

Textbook example of why you read the thread before posting- and RETAIN what you read.

HGjunkie

Quote from: DakRadz on June 12, 2010, 08:45:31 PM
:-[
I knew I'd seen that link somewhere. Seems I have Short Term Memory Loss.

Textbook example of why you read the thread before posting- and RETAIN what you read.
Ah, don't worry about it. I have STML all the time, and it drives me nuts.  ;)
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

SarDragon

Quote from: HGjunkie on June 12, 2010, 08:56:29 PMAh, don't worry about it. I have STML all the time, and it drives me nuts.  ;)

No, that's known as CRS - Can't Remember [Stuff].  ;)
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

HGjunkie

Quote from: SarDragon on June 12, 2010, 09:32:25 PM
Quote from: HGjunkie on June 12, 2010, 08:56:29 PMAh, don't worry about it. I have STML all the time, and it drives me nuts.  ;)

No, that's known as CRS - Can't Remember [Stuff].  ;)
LOL  :clap: :clap: :clap:  >:D
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

manfredvonrichthofen

I think everyone can agree that the uniform should be worn with pride. That means at least iron your uniform, if you can't get it to look good without starch then use it. My personal preference is to use starch, if not yours then don't so long as you can get the pockets to lay mostly flat. Just remember you are also giving your community the image of your unit and CAP as a whole with the way you wear your uniform. The better it looks the better the image you portray.

HGjunkie

Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on June 12, 2010, 10:47:10 PM
I think everyone can agree that the uniform should be worn with pride. That means at least iron your uniform, if you can't get it to look good without starch then use it. My personal preference is to use starch, if not yours then don't so long as you can get the pockets to lay mostly flat. Just remember you are also giving your community the image of your unit and CAP as a whole with the way you wear your uniform. The better it looks the better the image you portray.
That makes perfect sense actually... :)
••• retired
2d Lt USAF