Main Menu

NBB 2010

Started by CAPC/officer125, March 13, 2010, 04:12:11 AM

CAPC/officer125

I was selected for NBB 2010 and was wondering who else got accepted. Post what wing and if you have been before (and/or applying for staff).

I will start
KSWG-1st time
C/LtCol Priscilla (Pat) Temaat
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff
2012 Joint Dakota Cadet Leadership Encampment Cadet Commander

CadetProgramGuy

Applied, Haven't heard yet

C/Cmsgt Jared

I was selected SDWG. This will be my first time going.

Pace

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on March 14, 2010, 03:54:36 AM
Applied, Haven't heard yet
Every SM that I've talked to who applied is waiting to hear back; including me.  Here's hoping for some info soon.
Lt Col, CAP

Redbird Leader

Just got my notification today as a Primary.  I can't wait to get there - again.  This will be trip #3 for me from Missouri Wing (St Louis area).
Commander, Redbird Cadet Sqdn (MO-801)
Captain, USAF (Ret)
Prior, never ex, cadet (Mitchell unnumbered Jul 71)

CadetProgramGuy

I got Alternated again.....

RickFranz

Quote from: Redbird Leader on March 16, 2010, 03:26:26 AM
Just got my notification today as a Primary.  I can't wait to get there - again.  This will be trip #3 for me from Missouri Wing (St Louis area).
See you there!  Now working on 40 years of CAP...  My where have the years gone?
Rick Franz, Col, CAP
KSWG CC
Gill Rob Wilson #2703
IC1

Pace

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on March 16, 2010, 03:28:58 AM
I got Alternated again.....

Me too.  Oh well, that leaves me more time to plan local training.
Lt Col, CAP

Senior

Bling,Bling,Bling and some more Bling, and a beret too!!!! ;) :D :clap:

tsrup

Quote from: C/Cmsgt Jared on March 15, 2010, 12:30:19 AM
I was selected SDWG. This will be my first time going.

Congrats Jared
Paramedic
hang-around.

Leading_Edge

I got selected.....I can't believe it......I have gone to one NCSA before (the MKS Aviation Business Academy) and I got selected to go again this year as staff to the same activity, the same day that the Aviation Business Accademy ends, NBB begins, needless to say, I am going to have a FULL three weeks.....Im lookin forward to having a good time with both Seniors and Cadets at NBB!

Leading_Edge

Quote from: Leading_Edge on March 22, 2010, 10:54:14 PM
I got selected.....I can't believe it......I have gone to one NCSA before (the MKS Aviation Business Academy) and I got selected to go again this year as staff to the same activity, the same day that the Aviation Business Accademy ends, NBB begins, needless to say, I am going to have a FULL three weeks.....Im lookin forward to having a good time with both Seniors and Cadets at NBB!

Oh and FYI, I am going to try to apply for staff

CAPC/officer125

I am thinking about it, but it is my first time and I kinda just want to experience it. I don't know at this point, it may take the van ride up with the rest of the wing to make up my mind.
C/LtCol Priscilla (Pat) Temaat
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff
2012 Joint Dakota Cadet Leadership Encampment Cadet Commander

DBlair

Are there any openings left for Senior Members?
DANIEL BLAIR, Lt Col, CAP
C/Lt Col (Ret) (1990s Era)
Wing Staff / Legislative Squadron Commander

THE ROOSTER

I got accepted to go. This will be my second year. I am from wisconsin wing and live 10 minutes from Oshkosh.

Pace

Just got word today that I will be back on the ES Team this year.  I'm looking forward to another year of hunting ELTs all week.  I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone again from 2004-2006.
Lt Col, CAP

NCRblues

Just got word i will be going back as a TAC...cant wait to make the drive from the St louis area.... >:D

see you all at kosh
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

addo1

I will be attending NBB 2010. For me, I will get home from COS, drop off my bags, and head out again. :) I am applying for staff as well.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

RickFranz

Just made public that C/Col Mitch Edwards will be the Cadet Commander at NBB this year.
Rick Franz, Col, CAP
KSWG CC
Gill Rob Wilson #2703
IC1

Cadet 1stLt

I got selected as a primary for NBB 2010. Very excited to go!  :)

NVWG- 1st time
Ariya Le, C/1st Lt, CAP
Cadet Executive Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron