Main Menu

ABU sale

Started by RNOfficer, June 10, 2016, 10:19:06 PM

PHall

Quote from: LATORRECA on July 04, 2016, 09:06:07 AM
How they are supplying this uniform.  Are they been sent to their Members directly or through the wing?

Through the wings.

NIN

BTW, if anybody is looking for a Size 42R ABU shirt, I have one I'd be willing to trade for a Size 42L. 

I mixed up my R & L, the shirt I have had for months (years) is a 42L but the tag is so faded I can't tell. I assumed 42R for some silly reason and, well, I'm taller than that.

So if you know someone who has a 42L and needs a 42R, I'm the guy they can talk to.

Shirt is in great shape, its DSPC and does not appear to have had enlisted rank sewn on.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

stillamarine

Quote from: NIN on July 06, 2016, 04:40:24 PM
BTW, if anybody is looking for a Size 42R ABU shirt, I have one I'd be willing to trade for a Size 42L. 

I mixed up my R & L, the shirt I have had for months (years) is a 42L but the tag is so faded I can't tell. I assumed 42R for some silly reason and, well, I'm taller than that.

So if you know someone who has a 42L and needs a 42R, I'm the guy they can talk to.

Shirt is in great shape, its DSPC and does not appear to have had enlisted rank sewn on.

I'm glad I was able to try on a shirt at a surplus store before I buy some. In BDUs I wear a regular length shirt. In ABUs I'm a short.
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com