ABU's are, like, so 2012.

Started by Panache, December 20, 2013, 09:47:01 AM

Panache

ColorPhase camo changes color with the season

QuoteUnlike camouflage clothing, the forest doesn't stay the same color year-round. This means that if hunters are really serious about blending in, they have to buy both green and brown camo ... unless, apparently, they're wearing Cabela's new color-changing ColorPhase apparel.

According to Cabela's, "ColorPhase is the world's first camouflage clothing to be printed with rapid-change, temperature-activated dye." This means that when it's warmer outside, in the spring and summer, the fabric is primarily green. As the temperature drops below about 65ºF (18ºC), however, that green starts changing to brown.

Not mentioned is if they've developed color-changing boots.

NIN

At ranges of greater than about 200m, its all just a green suit anyway.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

wuzafuzz

That's kind of cool.  What I really need is BDUs than turn into Blue BDUs when I eat too much.   ;D
"You can't stop the signal, Mal."

Pulsar

Quote from: wuzafuzz on December 20, 2013, 01:53:55 PM
That's kind of cool.  What I really need is BDUs than turn into Blue BDUs when I eat too much.   ;D

:clap: :clap: :clap:
C/LtCol Neutron Star
PAWG ENC 2013/ AMMA 2014/ NER W RCLS 2014-5 [Salutatorian] / NER Powered Flight Academy 2015

"A fiery strength inspires their lives, An essence that from heaven
derives,..." - Vergil, The Aeneid

(C) Copyright 2013: Readers who choose to hardcopy my comments are entitled to specific rights, namely: you may print them off and read them repeatedly until you have memorized them and then rattle them off as if you had thought them up yourself; However if asked, you must say they were signaled to you from a neutron star.