A few new things noticed at VG

Started by Eclipse, December 04, 2012, 07:58:46 PM

Eclipse

New badges for the SAG and CC.

Does this mean these won't be worn anymore?

These are kind of sharp:

"That Others May Zoom"

JeffDG

Dunno...if I every qualify to wear either of those, I should be confined to an asylum.

Pylon

Quote from: JeffDG on December 04, 2012, 08:02:35 PM
Dunno...if I every qualify to wear either of those, I should be confined to an asylum.

Play nice.

To Eclipse:
I'm sure there must be an ICL about these...
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

JeffDG

Quote from: Pylon on December 04, 2012, 08:06:40 PM
Quote from: JeffDG on December 04, 2012, 08:02:35 PM

Play nice.

To Eclipse:
I'm sure there must be an ICL about these...
My inartful point was, seeing what Wing/CCs and Region/CCs do, I would be insane to ever consider taking on the level of responsibility that they do on a daily basis. 

Stonewall

I don't even know where I got these, but I've been wearing them for at least 15 years, maybe longer.  I met Gen Anderson in the Pentagon in 1995 and noticed he was wearing them, so I bought them.  Maybe at the National Board in DC that year or maybe from the CAP Bookstore.  But I still wear them today.
Serving since 1987.

Garibaldi

Quote from: Stonewall on December 04, 2012, 08:19:03 PM
I don't even know where I got these, but I've been wearing them for at least 15 years, maybe longer.  I met Gen Anderson in the Pentagon in 1995 and noticed he was wearing them, so I bought them.  Maybe at the National Board in DC that year or maybe from the CAP Bookstore.  But I still wear them today.

I've seen them in the old CAP bookstore catalog, not sure if it was a novelty or part of the mess dress section.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

FW

As of right now; past NB/NEC members are allowed to wear their respective badges.  Current SAG/Command Council members will wear the new devices. IMHO, it does make sense.  It shows some history for past leaders who, as JeffDG implies, need/received therapy... ;D

Private Investigator

Quote from: Eclipse on December 04, 2012, 07:58:46 PMThese are kind of sharp:

Thanks for the heads up on the cuff links. They are sharp looking JMHO