NHQ Proving Grounds

Started by Tubacap, June 16, 2007, 05:09:27 PM

Tubacap

I don't know how many people have checked out the new NHQ proving grounds on the cadet program pages, but it is something to behold!  There is a nice looking cadet orientation course that is pretty comprehensive, and well laid out for doing things administratively.  There is a minimal time required uniform inspection scorecard that really hits the fundamentals well.  Plus there are a few other things (online cadet testing and progressions coming soon???) 

I am really quite encouraged with what I am hearing coming down the pipeline as far as streamlining administrative duties so that we can focus on our three primary missions, and eliminate the paperwork mission!

Has anyone used any of the tools that are in field test?  If so, how did it work?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

JC004

Curt Lafond sent me this link last week.  It is good stuff.  I am glad the are doing this.  As for field testing, I never see any of the field testing.  They are probably just avoiding me.   :(

Capt M. Sherrod

I'm going to test the BCT course in the next week or so.  I'll let you know how it works out.
Michael Sherrod, Capt, CAP
Professional Development Officer
Hanscom Composite Squadron, NER-MA-043

Tubacap

Awesome, I'm in the process of starting a new squadron, and have a bunch of cadets lined up in holding.  I have a decent amount of cadet staff transferring in to run the BCT, so I hope this tool will work out!
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

NEBoom

Either this is something not available to everyone yet, or I'm looking in the wrong place on the NHQ website.  Can someone please post a link, or PM it?  I'd like to have a look.

Thanks!
Lt Col Dan Kirwan, CAP
Nebraska Wing

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: NEBoom on June 16, 2007, 10:26:13 PM
Either this is something not available to everyone yet, or I'm looking in the wrong place on the NHQ website.  Can someone please post a link, or PM it?  I'd like to have a look.

Thanks!

I'm lost.  Please post the link

JC004

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on June 16, 2007, 10:50:35 PM

Thanks!

http://www.cap.gov/visitors/members/cadet_programs/index.cfm?nodeID=6900&audienceID=4

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: JC004 on June 16, 2007, 11:10:16 PM

Thanks!

http://www.cap.gov/visitors/members/cadet_programs/index.cfm?nodeID=6900&audienceID=4

Downloading what I can as we speak....Thanks!!

NEBoom

Quote from: JC004 on June 16, 2007, 11:10:16 PM

Thanks!

Thanks much!!
DK
Lt Col Dan Kirwan, CAP
Nebraska Wing