Tracking for recruiter ribbon

Started by Walkman, March 19, 2009, 03:55:54 AM

Walkman

Anyone know if there is a way to track how many recruits I have? I've been trying to keep track for the ribbon, but lost count. Would that be on e-services or would NHQ know it?

Thanks-

lordmonar

SIMS is your freind...there is a built in function to help track recruiting credit.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Capt_Redfox30

On E-Services the right side under restricted applications.  If you have the member reports feature.  You can run a report for Recruiting that lists the members name, whom they brought in, the date, etc.  But, only if the new member put that recruiters name on the application. 
Kirk Thirtyacre, Lt Col, CAP
(Acting) Group Commander
Group 3 HQ

dhon27

I would also note that the report is not all inclusive.  I haven't been able to determine how far back it tracks recruiting information or if it only tracks that information if the recruit is still a CAP member.  However, having used the report, I know that there are recruits who don't show up for members, despite the fact that the recruit listed the recruiting member's CAP ID on the application.

cnitas

I can vouch for the incompleteness of the report.  I ran it just for kicks and there are several missing from the list.   

The report was helpful though, I identified a need to award one of my cadets a recriuter ribbon.  :)
Mark A. Piersall, Lt Col, CAP
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

Walkman

LtCol Hooligan

It would be helpful if sq recruiting officers were allowed to update the numbers.  Also, I believe the report only shows members whose recruits are still active in CAP.  Once they expire, they no longer show on the report.  It's kind of fun to see the "family tree" of who recruited who grows and grows.
ERIK C. LUDLOW, Lt Col, CAP
Director of IT; Director of Cadet Programs
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.ndcap.us