A bit shortsighted?

Started by Майор Хаткевич, February 04, 2014, 09:07:41 PM

Майор Хаткевич

:o

On top of it, online it says 20 questions, links to dead testing zone, and eservices has 25 question tests...

lordmonar

Which point of this policy are you thinking is short sighted and why?

Allowing auditing seems like a good idea.

Waiting for your unit training manager to okay you to take the test seems like a good idea.

Disallowing "banking" seems like a good idea.

PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

UH60guy

Maybe he's arguing that there should be some sort of automated internal check within the testing system and eServices?

If user is in track 216 and user rating = technician
then post result to eServices training record
else  popup message "Thank you for auditing the test. Come back when you earn your Technician rating."
Maj Ken Ward
VAWG Internal AEO

Майор Хаткевич

+1.

I was a 16 year old Mitchell cadet when I took it and got my recorded results. Retook it now as well, but why even let cadets take it? Why let SMs take and record results when it is banking...

MSG Mac

When I was a Safety Officer in Florida Wing. I was told by the Wing I had to take all three tests and all three ORM tests.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Storm Chaser

Quote from: MSG Mac on February 05, 2014, 05:06:12 PM
When I was a Safety Officer in Florida Wing. I was told by the Wing I had to take all three tests and all three ORM tests.

FLWG has a supplement requiring safety officers to complete these tests within a specified period of time. Credit for PD and/or specialty track ratings is not covered by this supplement and it's still governed by each corresponding pamphlet.