Main Menu

2010 Winter National Board

Started by Spike, February 26, 2010, 05:52:41 PM

CAP_truth

Cadet CoP
Wilson

RiverAux

Up and running, good quality video.  Sound decent, but some interference.

Chaplain Corps report -- Providing abouty 900 cases of direct support to military each year.  Problem is that most of it hasn't been done in accordance with the proper procedures to do them as AFAMs.

Really seem to be going full speed revising publications.

As usual, they present a lot of good statistics. 

Interesting slogan - Always Vigilant for the Glory of God

NCRblues

In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

Al Sayre

Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

CAP_truth

say uniforms and they cut the audio
Cadet CoP
Wilson

Al Sayre

You'd think they'd have someone monitoring the feed over a regular connection...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
GRW #2787

RiverAux

New marketing plan is being worked on..... Are we ready for another new slogan and new symbol?

NCRblues

um...did anyone else lose the signal?
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

lordmonar

PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Al Sayre

Synch is off, waiting for someone to point and scream "Godzilla!"...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
GRW #2787

RiverAux

Have had to hit refresh a few times to get it "unstuck".

NIN

They built a hickey-doo into the feed that basically listens for words like "uniform" or "new air force mission" and cuts the feed temporarily..

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

NIN

Quote from: SarDragon on February 26, 2010, 07:19:41 PM
Testing is NEVER a guarantee of success.

"There's no test like production!"
                                        - Shawn Stanford (whilst we were creating CadetStuff)
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Al Sayre

Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
GRW #2787

cnitas

This is why I don't waste my time trying to watch the feed and instead just come here for a re-cap.
Mark A. Piersall, Lt Col, CAP
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

Pingree1492

They're talking about the uniform board right now- whether or not to approve the new process.
On CAP Hiatus- the U.S. Army is kindly letting me play with some of their really cool toys (helicopters) in far off, distant lands  :)

AirAux

What truly amazes me is that you all act like this Winter Board feed is any different from any others.  They have all had severe problems.  Why should we expect different??   

Pingree1492

Interesting... either they're having technical difficulties, or they're cutting the live feed when they vote.

When it was cut they were about to vote on a motion to postpone the uniform board discussion until tomorrow morning.
On CAP Hiatus- the U.S. Army is kindly letting me play with some of their really cool toys (helicopters) in far off, distant lands  :)

CAP_truth

Feed always seems to cut out when ever they say uniforms I'm waiting for the DVD to be available at blockbuster to see how it ends.
Cadet CoP
Wilson

Mustang

Sounds like they're attempting to address the issue; I'm hearing crystal-clear audio on the feed now, of a guy saying "testing, testing, testing".
"Amateurs train until they get it right; Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong. "